Thanks to our parishioner, pharmacist Liz Farina at CVS, we will host free flu shots for the parish on Sunday, October 22.
St. Genevieve’s Parish Hall
7:30am – 2pm
- Vaccinating ages 9 and older.
- No appointment needed.
- Offering the same vaccines available at your doctor’s office:
- Quadrivalent (protects against 4 strains of flu)
- High Dose (age 65 and older)
- Covered 100% by participating insurances.
- Aetna, IBC, Cigna, United Healthcare, eligible Medicare B plans, Keystone Mercy
- Please bring your insurance card!
- All vaccines administered by CVS licensed pharmacists.
- Help keep yourself, your family, and your community healthy!
- Seasonal flu typically runs from October through May.
- Infected people spread the virus BEFORE showing any symptoms.