Casseroles for Catholic Worker House (CWH) will be collected October 28/29 – the last weekend of the month.
“You pray for the hungry. Then you feed them. That’s how prayer works.” – Pope Francis
- Casserole Pans/Lids: Available in the Narthex all the time.
- They are in a green bag behind the wheeled bulletin board.
- Collection Weekends:
- The last weekend of every month.
- Casserole Drop Off: Freezer in Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall is open before and after the 5:00 Mass on Saturday and from about 7:10am Sunday morning through the 5:00pm Mass.
- Recipes: Our casseroles are going to Catholic Worker House but St. John’s Hospice website has some great casserole recipes! http://saintjohnshospice.org/recipes/
Hoping you can help – It is a great way to spend time together as a family!