Casseroles for Saint Francis Inn in Kensington (http://www.stfrancisinn.org/) will be collected January 27/28 – the last weekend of the month.
“You pray for the hungry. Then you feed them. That’s how prayer works.” – Pope Francis
Saint Francis Inn asks that the casseroles be marked with what they are, for example, chicken and pasta, because they try to serve like foods at the same meal.
- Casserole Pans/Lids: Available in the Narthex all the time.
- They are in a green bag behind the wheeled bulletin board.
- Collection Weekends: The last weekend of every month.
- Casserole Drop Off: Freezer in Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall is open before and after the 5:00 Mass on Saturday and from about 7:10am Sunday morning through the 5:00pm Mass.
- Recipes: Our casseroles are going to Saint Francis Inn but St. John’s Hospice website has some great casserole recipes! http://saintjohnshospice.org/recipes/
Hoping you can help – It is a great way to spend time together as a family!