Saturday Vigil, April 24
5pm: Rev. Carl Janicki
Sunday, April 25
7:30: Rev. Carl Janicki
10:30: Rev. John Lyons (livestream)
5pm: Rev. Carl Janicki
~Mass Schedule Change~
(Confessions remain 3:30-4:30PM)
THIS TEMPORARY SCHEDULE TO CONTINUE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
All rectory requests need to begin with a phone call, 215-836-2828.
You may call the rectory at any time during the week
and talk to someone or leave a message.
(1) We are grateful for your cooperation in picking up and dropping off parish business without having to come into the rectory and will continue to address as many needs in this fashion. In the event an in-person meeting is necessary, the parish office will be open for you on Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm, and Sunday 10:00am-12pm. For your safety and the safety of our pastoral team all in person meetings need a scheduled appointment.
(2) For your safety and the safety of other rectory visitors, when you arrive please call the rectory from the parking lot before coming to the door, 215-836-2828. As per ordinary Covid-19 precautions, for all in person rectory visits a mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
We are all in this together and we would appreciate your feedback to better serve you. St. Genevieve is a strong and charitable faith community. Covid-19 may change our short term processes but not the essentials of who we are. God bless you and please be safe.
Livestream Mass Now Available!
Our cameras are installed, the software is functioning, and we will be streaming the 10:30am Mass every Sunday. We will be using YouTube for our streaming platform. Our channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JfmyLNbGqiuKx-CtYRMsQ/featured
- St. Genevieve Parish COVID-19 Precautions - St. Genevieve Parish COVID-19 Precautions/Policy For THE CELEBRATION OF THE SACRED LITURGY Thank you for your patience and cooperation as… … g
- A Prayerful Response to the Certification of the Election Results - Yesterday, January 6, 2021, as our elected officials gathered to certify the results of the election, the images from… … g
- Parish Outreach ~Lunch Project~ - We are providing lunches to Mother of Mercy House (50) and St. Francis Inn (125). INTERESTED? Sign up with Elizabeth… … g
- Parish Outreach ~General Needs~ - Patrician Society, Norristown Need: Non-perishables, especially large and small cans of soup, black and other canned beans, canned meals like… … g