Parish Update News
All rectory requests need to begin with a phone call, 215-836-2828. You may call the rectory at any time during the week and talk to someone or leave a message.
(1) We are grateful for your cooperation in picking up and dropping off parish business without having to come into the rectory and will continue to address as many needs in this fashion. In the event an in-person meeting is necessary, the rectory office will be open for you on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9 AM and 1 PM. For your safety and the safety of our pastoral team all in person meetings need a scheduled appointment.
(2) For your safety and the safety of other rectory visitors, when you arrive please call the rectory from the parking lot before coming to the door, 215-836-2828. As per ordinary Covid-19 precautions, for all in person rectory visits a mask or face covering must be worn at all times.
We are all in this together and we would appreciate your feedback to better serve you. St. Genevieve is a strong and charitable faith community. Covid-19 may change our short term processes but not the essentials of who we are. God bless you and please be safe.
- Father Janicki Named St. Gen’s Parochial Administrator - Father Janicki Named St. Gen’s Parochial Administrator Fr. Kevin Headed to Nativity BVM, Media Most Reverend Nelson J. Perez, Archbishop… … g
- Archbishop Nelson Perez Statement on the Death of George Floyd and Racial & Social Injustice - Archbishop Nelson Perez Statement on the Death of George Floyd and Racial & Social Injustice Archbishop Pérez issued the following… … g
- MASS OPPORTUNITIES ON TV AND ONLINE - To Our St. Genevieve Faithful and Friends, It is heartbreaking and difficult for us all, being unable to be together… … g
- SPIRITUAL RESOURCES FOR YOU - Spiritual Resources Webpage - Archdiocese of PhiladelphiaDuring these difficult days, the Lord always remains close to us and provides us… … g