October 27-28 is our monthly Casserole Collection Weekend.
- Casserole Pans/Lids: Available in the Narthex all the time.
- They are in a green bag behind the moveable bulletin board.
- Collection Weekends: The last weekend of every month.
- Casserole Drop Off: Freezer in Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall is open before and after the 5:00 Mass on Saturday and from about 7:10am Sunday morning through the Sunday 5:00pm Mass.
- Recipes: Our casseroles are going to Saint Francis Inn but St. John’s Hospice website has some great casserole recipes! http://saintjohnshospice.org/recipes/
The casseroles are for Saint Francis Inn in Kensington. They ask that the casseroles be marked with what they are, for example, chicken and pasta, because they try to serve like foods at the same meal.